Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This prize is an excellent introduction to the Champagne region and the fascinating Champagne-making process and is available throughout the year, mid-week and weekends. You will have the chance to see firsthand the process from vine to bottle on a half day transported tour in the Montagne de Reims with an English-speaking guide. Not only will you be taken to several vineyards, your guide will also take you to a small, family-run estate for tastings. Also included in this package is two nights’ bed and breakfast in a Privilège room at the centrally-located 3* Hotel de la Paix, a bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival and 2 Champagne House visits in Reims; to the prestigious Champagne Mumm, where you will see millions of bottles maturing and you will taste a vintage and a non-vintage Champagne and to a lesser known Champagne House in the centre to explore their museum and cellars and taste three Champagnes.
The trip includes:
- Two nights’ bed and breakfast in a Privilège grade room at the Hotel de la Paix in Reims
- A bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival.
- A half day guided and transported tour in the Montagne de Reims. This will include a look at several vineyards and a visit to a small, family-run Champagne House to see firsthand the Champagne making process from vine to bottle and tastings of two Champagnes.
- A full tour of the cellars of Champagne Mumm and tastings of a vintage and a non-vintage Champagne.
- A visit to a lesser known Champagne House in Reims for a tour of the Museum and cellars, and tastings of three Champagnes.
- All other costs are for the prizewinner and partner.
- Travel to and from the hotel in Central Reims is not included.
- The competition closes on 9 November 2011 and winners will be notified by email by 11 November 2011.
- Tour dates are strictly subject to availability in 2012, and the prize must be used by the end of May 2012.The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any prize not booked or used will be forfeited automatically.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The prizewinner and partner are responsible for all travel insurance.