With around 22 million visitors, almost total penetration of the local catchment, a regional catchment of great size and demographic quality, advertising opportunities at centre:mk are a really attractive proposition. Also as customers are three times more likely to respond to an advert in a shopping centre than the high street, advertising in centre:mk is the effective way to reach your audience.
You can select a full package or we can tailor make one for you. Choose from:
- Digital posters - static and moving interactive touch screens
- Website banners (our site attracts over 1000 daily hits)
- E marketing
- Professional tannoy announcements
- In centre banners
For more information on digital posters, contact Maureen Ossawy of JCDecaux on 0208 326 7722 Maureen.Ossawy@JCDecaux.co.uk and for all other enquiries contact Niall Williams on 07557 505437 or Niall@mallsolutions.eu
- Around 22 million annual footfall
- Milton Keynes is ranked number two in the South East - second only to Bluewater
- Milton Keynes is the centre point between London and Birmingham and Cambridge and Oxford.
- Our development plans indicate an overall population rising from 255,700 in 2013 to over 300,000 by 2026, one of the highest growth rates in England.
- 18 million people live within a 1 hour 30 minute drive
- 63% of our visitors are ABC1, with 28% being AB. Predominatly our visitors are married and family orientated with 33% having children
- 3 international airports within 1 hour’s drive
- Unsurpassed marketing support for premium activity by our experienced marketing team.