More to MK
You'll never be short of something to do in Milton Keynes. Offering some of the most exciting activities and some of the best entertainment experiences in the UK, Milton Keynes is a truly exceptional destination to visit.
or call +44 (0)1908 611010
- Shopping - Milton Keynes started the modern concept of the European shopping experience when thecentre:mk opened in 1979. It has 240 stores and restaurants, desirable brands and all the high street names you would expect in a regional shopping centre. Throughout the surrounding areas you can also discover boutique village shops and award-winning restaurants.
- Sport - From indoor skiing on real snow to watersports, indoor sky-diving and a state-of-the-art MK Dons football stadium, Milton Keynes is sport mad. Home to the national badminton centre ... you can experience them all in Milton Keynes!
- Leisure - Are you crazy about theme parks? Do you want to walk with dinosaurs? Would you like to relax in 4,500 acres of parks and woodland? Milton Keynes is the "city in the country", a purpose-built environment where trees count for as much as concrete. Our green spaces are home to tree-top walks and exciting theme parks. Walk under our trees, through their canopies, or enjoy the rides in their midst. Woburn Safari Park is an award winning attraction which makes a valuable contribution to conservation. Most of all, it is a place where families can enjoy being together and seeing animals in a beautiful environment.
- Culture, history and more - Award-winning galleries and theatres, stately homes, medieval abbey ruins and traditional village pubs, Milton Keynes is a cultural and historical oasis. Two of these, MK Theatre and MK Gallery are just two minutes walk from Door 16 or 18 of thecentre:mk. And with a thriving "after 6pm" culture including the arrival of "Destination Dining" in thecentre:mk, now open until 11.30 seven days a week, you'll find every type of food, drink and entertainment experience you could desire.
- Art - click here to watch a video showcasing art in the city.
This cosmopolitan city, right in the heart of the UK, offers many wide ranging experiences for you to discover. We warmly welcome you to visit for the day, make a weekend of it or stay for longer.