With our superb disabled facilities, it couldn't be easier to visit thecentre:mk.
The shopping centre is
- on one level
- under one roof
- all main doors are fitted with automated door opening controls at wheelchair height
Parking is convenient with
- parking all on one level with no ramps, lifts or stairs to negotiate
- plenty of disabled bays positioned around the Centre at regular intervals
- easy access to most entrance doors
Shopmobility/Wheelsmobility at thecentre:mk is located on the outside of the Centre on Silbury Boulevard, near door 7. Its opening hours are
Monday – Wednesday: 9:30am-4:30pm
Thursday & Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm
You can hire wheelchairs, scooters and other specialist disabled equipment from here. Please call 01908 695060 for more information or to make a reservation.
Dedicated loos mean no queues
Our easily accessible unisex toilets are conveniently positioned beside Muffin Break on Deer Walk at door 9. These facilities boast Changing Places status and include
- left and right transfer toilets for wheelchair users
- adult changing table, adjustable with electric powered hoist
- Radar Key access (you can borrow a Radar Key from Customer Services near Bhs on Silbury Arcade)
- fitted with emergency alarms
Visit Changing Places.
Assistance for sensory impairments
We are also able to offer
- Hearing Loop - located at Customer Services on Silbury Arcade
- Large Print Shoppers Guide - pick one up from Customer Services or telephone 01908 398 115 and we will send you a copy
- Each year-end you can enjoy an Audio description of the wonderful Christmas display, brought to you by MK Reader Service. If you are visiting the show, you can obtain a cassette and walkman from Customer Services and enjoy the audio version as you walk through Middleton Hall. Braille signs are also positioned throughout the Christmas display in Middleton Hall to assist visitors in experiencing the show.